Positions: x 1
Wage: £234.37 per week.
Working week: Monday – Friday 9-5.30 with one hour for lunch
Apprenticeship duration: 17 Months
Apprenticeship level: Level 3
Location: Heathrow, Middlesex
During this apprenticeship you will:
Start date: Sept 2021
1. Job purpose
· To participate in the compounding of aseptically prepared products.
· To ensure the smooth running of the aseptic unit by ensuring adequate stock levels of raw materials and disposables.
· To assist in providing training and support for new/rotational staff.
2. Key stakeholders
· Pharmacists, Pharmacy technicians (students and qualified)
· Pharmacy assistants
· Practice Supervisors (PS)
· Pharmacy staff
· Other healthcare professionals
· Chief Pharmacy Technician Education and Training
3. Key areas of responsibility
To help ensure that service provision is flexible and responsive to patient needs.
To help ensure that the aseptic stock holdings are accurate.
To assist in ensuring that products are prepared according to agreed procedures and to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), and in the case of clinical trials Good Clinical Practice.
Service Provision – Aseptic
To assist in the maintenance of adequate stock levels of raw materials required for compounding
· To assist in the use of computerised stock control system and maintain accurate stock levels
· To assist in maintaining the integrity of the production environment, in compliance with standard operating procedures and Good Manufacturing Practice
· To participate in the distribution of pharmaceuticals to the end users
· To maintain all necessary logs, files and records
· To assist in the gathering of statistical information
· To assist in the training and supervision of new and/or rotational staff
The Restart Advisor (RA) is a pivotal role in supporting our participants who have been out of work for at least 12 months, to find sustainable employment. The RA will be integral in understanding and supporting participants needs to support a swift return to the labour market. This will include close working and liaison with multiple internal and external stakeholders, to provide tailored support to each participant.
The RA will manage a caseload of participants, ensuring they are supported and challenged appropriately to move towards lasting and meaningful employment. Following a diagnostic assessment, they will work through a comprehensive action plan with the participant to give them additional skills, identify transferrable skills and capabilities and building their confidence to return to sustainable employment.