Willmott Dixon Construction are offering a Kickstart opportunity for a Hounslow resident working as a Project Assistant on the Frank Towell Development in Feltham.
The candidate will provide a comprehensive and effective administrative service to the site and/or project requirements, whilst efficiently managing the control of project documents throughout the life of the project,
1. Deliver an effective and efficient administrative service e.g. Post, signage, dealing with deliveries, timesheets, permits, MI Project Data input, waste tickets, 10 point plan, answering the telephone, dealing with visitors, assisting the Managers with quality, safety, BREEAM, newsletters, notice boards, setting up files, etc. (this list is comprehensive but not limited to other duties).
2. To maintain the project filing system and prepare documents for storage/archiving as appropriate.
3. Set up project drawing register. Prepare and maintain project drawing/correspondence files.
4. Prepare drawing issues including arranging printing and distribution.
5.Assisting the Surveyors with the subcontractors filing and invoice copying, purchase orders, bought ledger approvals, PDS data input.
6.To support site based meetings by minute taking, prepare and distribute internal meeting minutes as required.
7. Using Outlook, set up and maintain project contact lists incoming and outgoing project emails, Maintain project meeting calendar.
8. Maintain project extranet including any file manipulation, uploading, downloading and plotting etc.
9. Support our commitment to sustainability.
10. Organisation of site supplies (stationery and subsistence)
11.Be a key point of contact for internal and external customers, clients and consultants.
• Working on Design and Build Projects • 4 Projects
• Competent in use of relevant Microsoft Office suite of applications.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative role.
Proven experience Essential • Working effectively as part of a team.
Self Awareness You will be able to: • model behaviour that shows respect, helpfulness and co-operation.
Relationship Focused You will be able to: • recognise the importance of relationships and build these across the organisation, • identify your customers’ needs and expectations and strive to deliver them.
Delivering Objectives You will be able to: • take personal responsibility for making things happen, • find practical ways to overcome barriers.