What you’ll be doing
Sky's apprenticeship programme will rotate you through teams across the department, all with a Security, Resilience or Safety focus aimed at giving you an understanding of how the SRS Hub operates and exposing you to every element.
You’ll cover learning how to plan, perform and document investigations, provide liaison with law enforcement, complete security assessments, threat and vulnerability reviews, build well-structured health and safety risk assessments, lead and deliver specific projects, perform assurance functions and provide regular ongoing support to colleagues and much more.
You’ll work in subject areas, on projects where you undertake a piece of project delivery that have real life implications alongside subject matter authorities. You’ll support business as usual task, protecting people and keeping the businesses operating. You may work on a dedicated project that looks at the way Health and Safety, Resilience or Security supports other Departments or chip in to standardising our processes across UK & EU Territories. The possibilities are tremendous.
Sky will then add in additional training based on where your interest lies to set you up for success and give you the possibility of moving into a team where you’ll continue your career, in a role such as a Security Investigator, Resilience Lead, Security or Health and Safety Advisor, Threat and Risk Analyst.
Could you be in the team driving resilience into the next iteration of Sky Glass? Whatever your project, you’ll be in the driving seat from day one. Make an impact and get all the support you need to start your career.
Data Technician Level 3 apprenticeship standard
Overview: Apprentices uncover the inner workings of successful companies, from understanding the business fundamentals to navigating data in organisations, project management and personal development.
The training provider for this programme is Multiverse. As a Multiverse apprentice you'll have access to awesome exciting events, extra training from great companies and your own personal coach who will support and guide you through your qualification.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need a minimum of five GCSEs A* – C (or equivalent grades 9-4), including English and Maths.
It takes a diverse set of skills, abilities and backgrounds to make this teamwork. We’re looking for people who are:
· Inquisitive with a desire to learn and grow
· Able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal forms
· Have a real interest in learning more about resilience, safety and security
· Be a teammate, but also be able to progress projects solo with the support of the team around you
· Be ready to embrace the fast-paced excitement of working for a premier media company.
To be considered for this role, you must meet all of the following eligibility criteria due to apprenticeship funding requirements in England:
· You’ll be above the statutory school leaver age by 6th September 2024.
· You’ve a minimum of five GCSEs A* - C (or equivalent grades 9-4) or will have these by 6th September 2024.
· You’ve not completed a qualification or degree in the subject of the apprenticeship you are applying to.
· You’ll have completed any current education by 6th September 2024 and do not plan to be undertaking any education throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
· Have lived in the UK or EEA for the last three years.
Do you meet all of the above criteria? If you are unsure discuss with a member of our team.