MIT Skills is seeking to create a Sector Based Professional Coaching Academy and to appoint enthusiastic individuals from a range of vocational backgrounds who are seeking a career in teaching and skills coaching. Individuals will have experience in any of the following sectors and subjects to include Construction, Sport, Business, Administration, Customer Service, and Management. We are also looking to appoint individuals who hold level 3 qualifications or a level in Maths, English, and IT/Digital. Initially based in our offices in West Byfleet in Surrey, home working will be considered after initial training.
MIT Skills is seeking to create a Professional Coaching Academy and appoint enthusiastic individuals from a business and management background who are seeking a career in teaching and coaching. Initially based in our offices in West Byfleet in Surrey, home working will be considered after initial training.
Future opportunities will be available to support successful candidates to become Professional Skills Coaches.
· Support the delivery of learning to a caseload of learners in their place of work or agreed training location/MIT Skills Skills Centre.
· Use technical expertise and experience to assist in the design of learning resources and curriculum content.
· Complete induction and onboarding processes for new apprentices.
· Assist in the delivery of training, workshops, one to one support and coaching sessions to reflect the approved delivery plan and e portfolio milestones.
· Support learners to enhance their digital skills
· To provide standalone delivery for maths and English and to ensure that these elements are embedded into the delivery of all learning (desirable).
· Ensure that every session delivers content to ensure apprentices develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours and are confident to apply these in their workplace.
· Motivate and support learners to achieve their work-based qualifications within agreed timescales.
· Support mentors and employers to understand their commitment and responsibilities to apprentices.
· Understand, adhere to and apply MIT Skills Safeguarding and Prevent procedures to ensure learners feel safe and are protected at all times.
· Support the learning process through flexible learning methods to make sure learners access their 20% off the job entitlement.
· Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs – signpost for support where necessary to ensure learners have access to high quality and impartial information, advice and guidance (IAG).
· Complete, organise and maintain documentation on learner progress for the entirety of the learner journey.
· Manage your diary effectively to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted – maintain an up to date calendar to support the observation and quality assurance process.
· Collate, manage and evaluate feedback from businesses and customers to identify opportunities for new business
· Comply with internal and external quality standards, audits and inspections.
· Maintain confidentiality in relation to all MIT Skills information and to comply with Data Protection/GDPR/Cyber Security legislation
· Provide a high-quality, excellent customer/participant experience.
· Maintain working practices in line with MIT Skills Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Safeguarding policies; self-awareness of own responsibility in these areas.