Glenman Corporation is an award-winning international building construction company established in 1994 by brothers Albert and Micheál Conneally. From the outset we have focused on quality, safety, innovation and customer satisfaction. This strategy led to continuous growth and expansion of the business across the public and private sectors. In 2011 Glenman Corporation extended its operations into the UK market and now has offices in Chiswick and Crawley, serving clients across Greater London and the South East of England. Our diverse UK and Ireland portfolios include education, residential, healthcare, hotels and leisure, commercial and public projects. Our success relies on the continuous development of our people and procedures and dedication to our clients. This approach has resulted in many awards and nominations over the years, including a nomination for the Sustainable Construction Award at the 2018 London Construction Awards.
The Marketing Assistant is required to attend EHS awareness training, familiarise themselves with EHS policy and manual and work in accordance with the EHS Management System.
The Marketing Assistant will assist management in the development and implementation of a Marketing Strategy to enhance the company’s image, brand awareness and reputation within the marketplace, working closely with other members of the Marketing, Business Development and Pre-construction Teams.
Assisting with Marketing Strategy
• Developing and agreeing with Marketing/Business Development Manager a detailed marketing strategy for the next 12-18 months
• Reviewing and updating the marketing strategy on a quarterly basis.
• Implementation of all aspects of the marketing strategy in accordance with agreed timescales
• Liaising with other members of the Marketing and Business Development team to ensure the strategy is fully understood and implemented.
Planning of workload
• Follow the company system whereby all reoccurring tasks are tracked and carried out in a timely manner
• Co-ordinate with other departments/managers to collect any relevant information and documents as required in a timely manner
• Assist with Marketing and Business Development by creating content for external communications in accordance with the marketing strategy viao
Advertisingo Social media LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Blogo Website announcementso Newsletters
• Assist in the preparation of all material related to the above communications including design, artwork, printing. Ensure external suppliers are correctly managed and that optimum value is obtained for the company
• Work closely with Business Development to ensure that communications to potential Clients and other key decision makers are sent to appropriate individuals and are recorded
• Conduct regular review to determine effectiveness of communications
• Assist with updating the company’s web content at least monthly with news, vacancies, current and completed projects
• Monitor the company website via analyticsPage 2 of 2E. Client Relationship Management
• Assist in formulating an efficient database for recording all contact and information relating to Clients, opportunities and contacts and update same on an ongoing basis
• Work closely with Business Development to ensure that accurate and up to date records are maintained of all correspondence and communications with potential Clients and other key decision makers relating to opportunities
• Assist in maintaining a database of leads, including the import of leads from external sources and data cleaning• Assist in managing and co-ordinating corporate hospitality events in accordance with annual plan• Participate in sales and marketing planning and progress meetings
• Carry out ongoing research into new business opportunities
Marketing Collateral and Promotional Literature
• Prepare high quality marketing material including printed materials, promotional items and photos from concept to design and print, working with graphic designers and third party suppliers
• Ensure jobs are completed on time and to budget
• Review regularly with Marketing/Business Development Manager all marketing collateral and promotional literature in use and introduce changes and improvements as necessary to content, format and style
• Review regularly with Marketing/Business Development Manager their needs for marketing collateral and promotional literature and implement as required
• Assist in the preparation of detailed submissions to potential clients both printed materials and MS PowerPoint presentations
• Assist Bid Writers with Quality Submissions for SQ’s, PQQ’s and Tenders.
• Ensure Company CV’s is maintained up to date, and sufficient copies are maintained in stock
• Working closely with and supporting the Business Development department to put in place a system to regularly write, review, re-write and maintain up to date the following:o List of current projectso Case studies for new and completed project so Client and design team listing and referenceso Project information – description, value, companies and individuals involved, contract and target dates, final account values, etc.
• Taking high quality Project photographs/images (of buildings interior and exterior)
• Maintain stocks of printed materials and promotional items
• Participate in identifying opportunities to generate publicity for the company, such as official openings of projects, corporate events and sponsorship events
• Assist Marketing/Business Development Manager in preparing and submitting press releases to local newspapers and trade magazines and sourcing editorial opportunities
• Assist Marketing/Business Development Manager in reviewing site signage and hoarding guidelines to optimise a positive image for the company
• Manage and maintain a PR Portfolio
• Prepare annual construction business award applications and manage preparations for the awards eventH. Reports and Analysis
• Minute staff marketing meetings and circulate to management
• Assist other members of the Marketing and Business Development team in the production of quarterly performance statistics
• Assist Marketing/Business Development Manager in reviewing and producing quarterly report on effectiveness of communications, advertising, website and other key elements of the marketing strategy