As a Warehouse Operative your key responsibilities include:
- Carry out warehouse tasks as directed by your Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Work within established standards of SLAs, accuracy and productivity levels.
- Undertake H&S training as per requirements of the role.
- Undertake training on operational equipment as per requirements of the role.
- Ensure that all admin duties associated to the Client’s operation are carried out in accordance with the current procedures and within the specified timeframes.
- Work within different operating areas, including chilled +5 c environment, as determined by the management and needs of the business.
- Share general responsibilities of site and security according to CAA standards.
The ideal candidate for this role must be a team-player with excellent interpersonal skills. In addition, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must be able to provide relevant documentation to obtain an airside pass
- Must be flexible to work variable shift patterns
- Be available full time
- This role is physically demanding and would require someone who is able to push/pull cages and lift heavy boxes
- The ability to work under pressure
- Ability to follow procedures and safety rules
- Ability to work with high levels of accuracy
- The ability to multitask
About The Company
Bradford Swissport combines the best of ground services and airport operations with the sole purpose of helping airports run brilliantly. Leveraging the strength of its people, aviation expertise and world-class technology, Bradford Swissport aims to be the leader for the global aviation industry in efficiency, safety, security and sustainability.