It is based on shift work with earliest start at 5:00am so candidate MUST be flexible with hours.
As a Lounge Host you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining counters and serving customers.
- Ensuring that areas of work and tables are cleaned with high standard.
- Working with Chefs and back of house staff to provide an efficient service.
- Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health and safety and personal requirements.
- Carrying out training and reasonable requests as required by your line manager.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent customer service
- Previous experience working in a hospitality role
- The ability to priorities and have an eye for detail
- Knowledge of food safety and COSHH (advantageous)
- Good communication skills –written and verbal & have a smart appearance
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
- We would like to have food and beverage experience and an outgoing personality.
Documents Required to apply for this Position
- 5 years checkable references,
- a valid passport or ID card,
- NI Proof, proof of address (e.g., Bank statement or Utility Bill).
- If successful a valid Disclosure (CRC) will be required.
This role may involve shiftwork and a rota which may change every week.