The Green Skills Academy is launching this winter.
Training residents into professions with sustainable long-term opportunities and career progression. The Domestic Energy Assessor Training is a 5 day course to qualify to carry out EPC ratings. The course includes 3 days of classroom training, including an examination, and 2 days to complete your portfolio. After completing the course, you can become a sole trader, or take up employment in housing associations, real estate offices or other housing related companies.
If you are interested in working in NHS
* Would you like to be part of the NHS recruitment campaign In Hounslow and other locations?
* Employment and training opportunities ranging from Apprenticeships, Entry level jobs to Senior Management roles within NHS.
* Looking for support to work in NHS sector
What is Building Lives?
Delivered in partnership with Willmott Dixon, Gateway Community Training and Work Hounslow, Building Lives is an exciting 3 week pre-employment programme which provides you with entry level qualifications and work experience to undertake a career in construction. The course is fully funded and has been especially designed to support you to gain the skills and qualifications to progress into an apprenticeship, job or higher level training in construction.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• A fully funded training opportunity
• NOCN certificate in basic construction skills, CSCS card and H&S certificate
• Traffic Marshall Awareness Certificate and Card
• Work experience in a trade or construction management Applications All learners must be aged 19+ in order to quality for funding and a UK/ EU resident.
Work Hounslow in partnership with Heathrow Academy are promoting a number of front and back of house roles in the Hospitality sector. If would like to develop your career working in the Hospitality industry, or to be considered for these roles, simply hit the 'apply for this opportunity' button and a member of the Work Hounslow team will be in touch.
Are you Hounslow resident Interested in a career in construction?
If so we can help you obtain CSCS card and other construction training leading to various tickets.
Also have the opportunity to gain valuable Onsite Work Experience alongside Developers and paid employment opportunities with Contractors
Work Hounslow and DWP are working in partnership to deliver SIA training via the Skills Escalator.
SIA Training, Badge and First Aid is fully funded by the Skills Escalator.
* The course is 7 days - Monday to Sunday. 6 days Security and 1 day First Aid training.
* Employment opportunities are available once completed the course and received SIA badge.
If you would like to register for the course please contact your JCP Work Coach or apply online for Skills Escalator office to get in contact with you.
IF YOU LOOKING FOR CHANGE IN CAREER DIRECTION AND NEED SUPPORT TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS THEN THIS IS THE PROGRAM YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR. SKILLS ESCALATOR IS A UNIQUE PROGRAM THAT FOCUSES ON TRANSFORMING LIVES BY PRESENTING PATHWAYS INTO EMPLOYMENT FOR HOUNSLOW RESIDENTS ONLY.
* WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SUPPORT SERVICE TAILORED FOR THE INDIVIDUAL.
* CAREER PROGRESSION AND IAG DELIVERY FOR HOUNSLOW RESIDENTS.
* ONGOING SUPPORT
SKILLS ESCALATOR WORKS BY UP SKILLING OR RE SKILLING HOUNSLOW RESIDENTS VIA QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING THAT LEADS INTO SUSTAINABLE EMPLOYMENT.
** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WANT TO KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP. APPLY ONLINE AND ONE OF THE SKILLS ESCALATOR TEAM WILL GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU**
The Skills Escalator is a programme aimed at residents of Hounslow looking to either up skill or reskill in order to improve their employment prospects. The programme offers one to one advice and support to help build your career and realise your full potential.
Work Hounslow are working in partnership with an Construction provider. Delivering a construction training initiative with placement & employment opportunities on completion of the course.
Construction training & employment program
* Construction training leading to CSCS tickets
* Work experience - recruiting employer participation during course
* On completion of course - Employers providing opportunities for various roles: Traffic Marshall, Site operatives, Multi Skilled Operatives and Apprentices roles
* Continued support in vacancy and interview opportunities
Apply with your CV via the website
**Please note that this opportunity is for London borough of Hounslow residents only**