What is Building Lives?
Delivered in partnership with Gateway Pathway and Hounslow Council, Building Lives is an exciting 6 week pre-employment programme which provides you with entry level qualifications and work experience to undertake a career in construction.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Six weeks pre-employment/traineeship programme, including 2 week work experience
• BTEC certificate Level 1 in construction
• Highfield Level 1 Award in Personal Development for Employability
• Level I Award in Health and Safety
• Traffic Marshall Course
• CSCS Green Card
• Interview with a recruitment agent
• On site experience with professional Willmott Dixon staff members.
All learners must be aged 17+ in order to quality for funding and a UK/ EU resident.
To register your interest contact:• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org•
Phone Nova: 07950 782827 or contact Work Hounslow on 0208 583 6174 or email us at email@example.com.