PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Student Recruitment Adviser is responsible for promoting and selling the programs of University to potential students, responding to inquiries from potential students on various programs, and identifying the appropriate programs to meet these goals.
· Developing and sustaining solid relationships with prospective students and company stakeholders.
· Handling inbound queries from multiple channels, including telephone, email and web chat.
· Making outbound calls to convert prospective student leads into applications for study
· Analysing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services, managing complaints accordingly and in a timely manner, escalating where needed and following GBS complaint procedure
· Ensure customer data is recorded accurately and in a timely fashion into all appropriate systems
· Support the development of the student journey by identifying and reporting back on issues and trends
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned
· The ability to travel as needed.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
· Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
· Strong business acumen.
The Student Recruitment Adviser will also be expected to demonstrate their commitment:
· to GBS values and regulations, including equal opportunities policy.
· the GBS’s Social, Economic and Environmental responsibilities and minimise environmental impact in the performance of the role and actively contribute to the delivery of GBS’s Environmental Policy.
· to their Health and Safety responsibilities to ensure their contribution to a safe and secure working environment for staff, students, and other visitors to the campus.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.