As the Hub Receptionist, you will work in the delivery sites, supporting operational delivery through managing daily site activities, greeting, and directing participants, and completing any necessary paperwork.
Providing a warm and professional welcome to all visitors to the Ingeus office. Ensuring the reception desk is manned and deal with email and telephone queries in a timely and professional manner.
Ensure the smooth running of all facilities in the office including the management of meeting rooms and associated requirements. Manage all administrative needs including the ordering and distribution of general office needs such as stationery.
Please be aware that once we have received a certain level of applications this advert will be closed, so ensure you apply early!
As the Hub Receptionist, you will be responsible for:
- Accountable for driving visitor experience, providing a warm and friendly welcome.
- Answering the telephone and accurately recording messages ensuring that they are relayed in a timely manner.
- Ensure there is sufficient meeting space for internal staff and external visitors.
- Responsible for the maintenance and booking of all meeting rooms and associated equipment within the office (e.g. Projectors, screens, flipcharts)
- Organise catering requirements for meetings as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that the office tidiness standards are maintained including the staff kitchen and meeting rooms.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining an appropriate stock of stationery for the office.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all office equipment and liaising with suppliers to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Support with the tracking and reporting of Fire Marshalls, First Aiders and Evac Chair Training on site, organising training, where required.
- Responsible for preparing office communications and updating staff notice boards.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the facilities team and reporting and arranging solutions for office IT and Facilities issues.
- Distribute all incoming mail to relevant staff and departments within a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining the franking machine and franking all outgoing mail.
- Arrange local and international couriers as requested by staff.
- Support in gathering participant feedback on the service provided to them.
- To support regions with arrangements for Petty Cash paperwork and distribution, maintaining complaint Petty Cash processes, including ordering and reconciliation, and investigating and resolving anomalies
- To support the Regional Director with effective management of operational activity.
- To ensure credit card and expenses authorisation systems are managed effectively.
- To support with organisation of internal and external events which could include arranging outreach locations and ad hoc training venues.
- To maintain accurate records to support the teams within the regions in line with company procedures, supporting with Compliance checks and ensuring a high-quality customer experience.
- To maintain a well-organised, electronic, and manual filing system to support the management team, both current and archive.
- Ensure all sensitive information is held securely and remains confidential in line with data security policies and procedures.
As our Hub Receptionist, you will have:
- Previous front of house receptionist or host experience in a busy professional environment.
- A strong communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent organisation, time management and IT skills including MS Office.
- Experience of coordinating events, both internal and external, including logistics and coordination of the event.
- Relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- Customer service experience
- Data analysis and the preparation of excel spreadsheets to outline data trends.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to create and maintain accurate electronic and paper records.
As an Ingeus employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
Part of international human services provider, APM Group, Ingeus is all about people and our mission is to enable better lives. We specialise in creating and delivering employment, health, justice, and youth services. Every day our teams across the UK help people improve their employment, skills, and wellbeing. We’re purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with our colleagues, customers and communities to drive social change.